Prototype (lagi)

Re: Prototype (lagi)

Postby Hendz » April 20th, 2011, 1:31 pm

^^^ yea if u said so Sir. if u said so :D :D :D
M65 | ME45 | S25xp
motoMILESTONE with MIUI™ROM • XOOM2 with ICS4™ROM • ROKRE6E Monster RocksMyASS by me • ROKRE1 Elektra by me • RAZR²V9 BlackAngeL Evo by me • RAZR-V3i "NeNk-FiTRi" with RSA Protection Removed
Hendz
Member Kesayangan

Postby SandStorm » April 21st, 2011, 5:41 am

Aw bro, I'm sad to know your M65 had an AVC :(
Well, I like moddings now, but... Well, I decided to try android, so, I got myself a SE X10 mini by 99 euros, and came with all accessories, including a pair of desk speakers.
But the only mod I did to it was simply root it. xD And install a couple of apps. :P

I wish I had a SXX75 man! =))
But no. Yet, if everything goes right, I shall get a SL65, ivory.
My EL71 still going strong like it should be. :)
But I'm not using it everyday. I believe, I use SL91 more often than the EL71. :P

I have Jorgen on my FB friends list! Asked him to upload his reviews because I miss to read them, but the ol«man refused. said they are on his hdd and shall be there. xD damn him. xD

I spoke to Pae a couple of days ago over yahoo too. He seems ok. We had a nostalgia talk. :)
If anyone wish to add me to msn, yahoo or fb, drop me a PM and I give you the details. :)
SandStorm
Rada Pemalu

Postby Hendz » April 21st, 2011, 8:15 am

hu hum... the droid-machine X10-mini is a great stuff too bozz... congratz on it :) yea you finally lov moddingz too hehehe.....
you can try root it up with other monsters then, or, change just the DRM only, or anythin u want is so up there as you'll be equipped with his native-SDK as well :D
AVC what was that? Automatic-Volume-ControL??? oh, u mean FJB right bozz? :)) yea I'm about sell it one piece, but, I got still another one to be a memorabLe when i gonna get thru with Siemens as my S25 still keep lighting me up too for everyday :)

ever I keen on EL71 but its so rare here on ma tiny-town... is it so strong enuf on the FlexibLe Cable behind the sliding mechanism bozz?

well for the YM you can got me by clickin ma ID on the leftside :)
M65 | ME45 | S25xp
motoMILESTONE with MIUI™ROM • XOOM2 with ICS4™ROM • ROKRE6E Monster RocksMyASS by me • ROKRE1 Elektra by me • RAZR²V9 BlackAngeL Evo by me • RAZR-V3i "NeNk-FiTRi" with RSA Protection Removed
Hendz
Member Kesayangan

Postby SandStorm » April 21st, 2011, 11:55 am

I always loved modding. :P
The phone I first patched, is my Siemens M65, and I need to give the credits to Mr. Wert who led me to that. :)
The X10 mini is already rooted. :P
Also thanks to that is a step closer to install self made roms, like those available at XDA, but I mostly want a stable system only. So I'll wait for SE's 2.3 update, if they rly release it like rumored :)

AVC, the blood in the brain got clogged and done, a nearly fatal, or fatal disease xD

EL71 flex cable is way more flexible than those from SL10, SL55 or SL65 devices. It is like SL91's one, very flexible.
At least I play a lot with EL71, I love to hear the "air-lock" sounds, so i play with it :P
SandStorm
Rada Pemalu

Postby Hendz » April 21st, 2011, 12:41 pm

avc is fatal disease :))

uhmmm...maybe you can root that v1.6 donuTs yourself with Froyo 2.2 or Eclair... they're more stable.
even some guyz on the base wanna depLoy the 3.0 adapted from XOOM or iPads but... I doubted it. for me, its staged too high with 600 MHz coz the 3.0 intended to use with 1--1.2 GHz machines.

then, the EL71 is great wide-screen phones :D
M65 | ME45 | S25xp
Hendz
Member Kesayangan

Postby SandStorm » April 22nd, 2011, 12:13 pm

I had upgraded mine from 1.6 to 2.1. :P
All I want is 2.3, but I'm almost happy already :)
SandStorm
Rada Pemalu

Postby Hendz » April 26th, 2011, 9:15 am

always beware for the battery consumptions :)
M65 | ME45 | S25xp
Hendz
Member Kesayangan

Postby SandStorm » July 4th, 2011, 8:54 pm

well, it lasts longer now. even if i am always screaming music over 3.5G :P
SandStorm
Rada Pemalu

Postby TUFF Stough » July 5th, 2011, 9:26 am

Hey, Sandy. Any news from Jan? Any more protos to be given away? :P
TUFF Stough
VIP Member

Postby SandStorm » July 31st, 2011, 11:49 am

~Jan seems like he disappeared from the internet. Neither MSN, facebook, nothing!
SandStorm
Rada Pemalu

Previous

Return to Informasi Lain2 Seri X75